The Nottingham North Traineeships
The Nottingham Traineeships & The Nottingham North Traineeships
The Nottingham Traineeships
• offer support for 211 16 and 17 year old
• NEET City residents
The Nottingham North Traineeships.
• supporting 69 young adults aged 18-24
• specific to Nottingham North (which is Graham Allen’s constituency)
• and covers -Aspley, Bulwell, Bulwell Forest, Bilborough, Basford, Berridge and Bestwood
A bespoke traineeship programme
• designed to address the issues faced by 18 to 24 year old residents of the seven wards in the Nottingham North Locality
• programme also to address issues faced by Young people unemployed or economically inactive
• A bespoke programme for a maximum of 4 weeks.
• envisage this to be a sort of pre- progression route onto a more specialised Traineeship of the learners choosing.
• Both groups will have a chance to gain some skills employers are looking for.
An incentive of a weekly allowance;
• Nottingham North participants receiving an allowance of £120 pwk.
• 16-18 participants on the Nottingham Traineeship get a weekly allowance of £40 for each completed week of their Traineeship programme.
• Both allowances follow the learners onto further traineeship provision and is available up to a maximum of 12 weeks
For more infromation contact Futures on:
0115 960 1597